We are delighted to launch a breakfast club on the school site. We have up to 50 places available each morning from 8.00 a.m. to 8.50 a.m.
Mrs Gay will lead a team to provide a lovely home from home for the children each morning. All children will be offered a choice of breakfast – toast, fruit and yoghurt and there will be time to play games and read. In good weather, the children may have use of an outside area under supervision.
Places will need to be booked and paid for in advance. Mrs Gay is the administrator for the club and approves and authorises all bookings, she can be contacted by email on email@example.com
It is possible to book the same day each week throughout the school terms, or alternatively, if you work a shift pattern, you can complete the individual term booking forms. If places are not available, you will be advised by email and placed on a waiting list.
We look forward to welcoming your child to Early Birds.
Please note: each session including breakfast, is £4.00 per child, payable in advance.
Session times: 8:00am until the start of the school day.
* I confirm that I will keep the contact details for my child/ren up to date with the breakfast club.
* Places are limited and therefore not guaranteed until confirmed to you by email.
* You will be advised by email if sessions are unavailable to you.
* I agree to adhere to the terms and conditions of Early Birds Breakfast Club.
*Payment requests will be made via Parentmail and must be paid in advance of sessions by the due date, notified to you each half term/term. Failure to pay by the due date will result in the possibility that your places will be cancelled and offered to other parents.
*Please do not attend without booking as the school has to adhere to strict ratios of staff to children as per OfSTED guidance.
* Any queries or amendments, please email Mrs Gay on firstname.lastname@example.org